Tuesday, November 15, 2005

White Space

I don't like white space, no I don't! .... I LOVE IT ... I have to addmit - I'm addicted to it. I can't believe the number of layouts I have that in some way use white! - There are so many of them and so many of them are 'new'. Why do I love useing white??? I really have no idea. I've also had it pointed out to me that my style is very 'graphic' at the moment - no idea why that is too... but as the same person said "It's so beautiful so keep on doing it" {heheh thanks Monique :P} and I have to agree - I'm so loveing my scrap style right now although I feel a little like I'm pushing myself to be 'good' a little to much and really have to stop trying so hard {hard to explain what I mean on this - just believe me LOL}

But anyways - here is the latest 'graphic white spaced' layout.... Useing the lovely Miz Kim's little boy Braydon - isn't he CUTE!!!

{credits: KristaMettler's PatchworkGarden kit- www.digiScrapZ.com, Stitches from Christi Austin's Grandma's skirt kit - www.addictedtodigital.com , Alpha stamps from Nancie Rowe Janitz - www.scrapartist.com font: Cursive Handwriting}

Back to the study :P

6 comments:

ksharonk said...

Oh yes ... L-O-V-E white space too ... more white space layouts in my gallery than anything else, I think! Keep those layouts coming ... :)

Anonymous said...

I have tagged you... hope you dont mind.. :)

http://lanndrew.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

opps.. just noticed you had been tagged... never mind. I am such a chain breaker! I will work out someone!

Anonymous said...

Hi Peta,
I got here by following the link from Rachie's blog and I had to say I love your digital LO's (I've seen them on Scrapboxx). I tried to do one the other day, and it was so hard. I was unfamiliar with the program and I ended up going around in cirlces and nothing would work. So I have renewed admiration for all your creations.

See ya round
Fran

Cassandra said...

Hehehe, last time I saw that layout it had a different KID rofl....

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe I am just barely seeing this. Don't mind me...apparently I have been hiding under a rock somewhere. I love it!! And he is sooooo handsome! Okay Okay...I am biased I know ROFL