WOOT
But I just have to blog. I was getting all nostalgic about the past - and HIGH SCHOOL ... man never thought I would be doing that when I was there... but hey 10 years on I guess I'm allowed a little nolstaga.
Recently - well a month or so ago I ran into a guy that I recognized straight away - although I couldn't quite remember his name... He was/is the big brother of one of my old dear friends for HS that I haven't seen since I left there in November '95 and although we kept in contact via snail mail for awhile, we lost contact around the end of 1998. I knew she got married in 1998 and she knew that I had gotten engaged etc... Anyways - me being the crazy chick that I am walked up to her brother and just went "Hi I know this might sound like a strange question, but do you have a younger sister named Tammy?" - He looked at me and went "Yes, your face looks familiar"... Thankfully he couldn't remember my name either!!!
I had spent time with Tammy and her family I even use to go to church with them {not that I was a 'churchie' kinda girl - but I loved hanging out with Tam}
So anyways it turned out that her brother teaches at the uni and was taking classes in the one next to mine... I made plans to run into him the following week to pass on all my details so I could catch up with Tammy again.
But unfortunately the following week I didn't end up going to class {was in Toowoomba House Sitting} and I didn't catch him any of the following weeks...
Now uni classes are over and I was thinking I had missed my chance.... but then I got an idea. I checked out the uni staff listings to see if I could find his email address... and WAHOO I did.
So email sent - now to hope that it all gets there safely and I'll soon be back in contact with the lovely Miz Tammy :) *bounce*
edited to add: I'm so much of a nutter - I only sent the email 17 mins ago and I'm already
checking my inbox to see if there is a reply!! HAHA ... Ohhh well time for lunch with the lovely Miz Shelley, I think I'll check into my inbox before my exam to see if there is a reply - sad I am, yes. hehe
Additional Additional: I have no FREAKING idea what I'm going to do for this freaking exam I'm freaking out official now... Do you think that they could change it make it on photoshop and red dwarf quotes just for me.... FYI: the red dwarf quote stuff comes from the fact that the additional additional is a red dwarf quote - and it is said by Holly and I believe it's the better then life episode - the one where they have run out of milk and are now onto the dog's milk - which lasts longer then any other milk cause no buggar would drink it - and its full of goodness and full of marrowbone jelly... See I'd ace that test!!!
So - while I go in search of a tension sheet to de-stress... I'll leave you with this very important question... if there is no silicon heaven - where do all the calculators and toasters go???



2 comments:
If both of our exams were on Red Dwarf honey we both would get HD's!
Not long to go you are nearly there and then you can play every day with no more study!
xxxx
P.S The email will smegging come you git but stop checking lol! Enjoy lunch.
lol I am like that too, I send an email and I am instantly checking for replies.
You know if your exam was on photoshop you would rather be doing asomething else all together and I know this because I had exams on photoshop, and I was never quite in the zone for those exams.
Post a Comment