Thursday, November 17, 2005

Give Me Credit
ARGH!!!

The ban of my scrapping life - Not having a Credit Card so there for - not having a PayPal account. Drives me NUTS!! There are so many wonderful things in the digi world that I would love to download - and not only that there are so many designers I would love to suport... but with out a paypal account / credit card in this little hobby you're pretty much out on your own...
*SIGH* Frustraing to say the least. I feel like such a whinner right now - and I guess with the end of today I'm in one of my mood's again...
I feel like I'm one of those you know - scrappers who go around getting their hands on all the freebies and never 'contributing' back to the designers for their good work. I hate it!! But then I guess on the other side of the coin I don't go running around all the chats etc to 'score' me some freebies too.... {but maybe that's more due to the time difference and the fact that I can't get into to many chat rooms with this stupid internet system... but I'd like to think even if those 'barriers' where removed I'd still not be chat hopping to 'score' me some goodies..
I don't know what I'm trying to say in this post. I'm just annoyed.
PHOEY.
Granted I have been able to buy things from Dianne and the girls over at scrapartist a little while ago but that was done with Useing my Dad's paypal account details... So yes I do know someone with a paypal account - but to be honest, it's not a solution at all. As Dad uses that just for ebay and more so for people to pay him on. So when I use it I'm takeing away from his ebay $$ and he wouldn't let me put money back in to it either - He did that kind whole "No that's okay don't worry about it" - all the time you know he is thinking in the back of his head "bloody Kids still takening all my stuff" LOL So for my relationship with my father - this is not an option.
DOUBLE PHOEY!!
and so ends another rant. Stay tuned to this station for next week rant on the work place reformes. {haha shot me if I really do rant about that please!}

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to hear your work place reforms rant, I think that I will join you on that one.

Nicole Finlayson said...

Oh Peta, I feel your pain.....:o

I have a credit card but it's a BANKCARD!!! No Paypal access and very little else on-line. Oh it's so frustrating!!

I could change it but I'm far too lazy for that and anyway Peta, no credit card debt means more money for scrapping stuff ;)

Now about those reforms.....

Anonymous said...

I am in the same boat with you on this. I never wanted a credit card until I started digi scrapping.

I am waiting to hear back on my application, but if it fails, then its going to be a sad day.


At least you are on a design team where by you get free use of kits, in order to show them off so that people with credt cards can buy them!

But I know it doesnt make up half of what you feel you owe back to all those generous designers offering freebies.