Snow wonder

Maybe I have been hanging around to many paper scrappers.... I don't know quite what to make of this one.... I love this photo - It's from one of my lovely Boxx buddies Sharee, she sent me this photo of her cute little boy Quinn having fun in the snow to scrap a little while ago ... I really realy love this photo and have been saving it for that perfect kit. When I saw Brenda Kempf's Retro Christmas kit I thought of this photo straight away and thought it would be perfect - and it is... but I don't think I have a/ done the photo justice and b/ done the kit justice with this layout...
I think this is a perfect example of me trying to hard. Think it might be time to take a step back and just stop over thinking and over pushing. As while this is a great layout - for the first time in a long time - the layout in my head looks better then this!! :(



4 comments:
Hi Peta,
Love your blog, I did not know you are Red Dwarf obsessed - loved that programme!! Just to say how much I love the LO you did of Quinn, your brilliance is overwhelming!! (Bowing down to your genius)
Well, in that case, I wish I could see inside your head, because the layout on your blog looks pretty darn fantastic!!
I think the only over thinking you are doing is about your layouts... you aren't over working your layouts themselves, you just need to give yourself a pat on the back!!
Luv ya hun
C
Looks pretty cool to me!!! Ha, ha ... and btw, my layouts ALWAYS look better in my head, lol! :)
Peta, I think its beautiful...love the layout!
Post a Comment