Monday, October 31, 2005

Who Me?


I'm a Cynic! - who would have thought it...

ROFL...

I found this link on Beth's Blog


NEUROTIC : Sane but unhappy about it.

OBITUARY: A final summation of our lives that, for most of us, occupies about three inches of space in what will shortly become cage liner for the neighbor's parakeet.

MATH ANXIETY: An intense lifelong fear of two trains approaching each other at speeds of 60 and 80 mph

PERSONAL COMPUTER: Man's best friend for the post-canine era: a gentle, undemanding companion who demonstrates infinite patience with our mental limitations... who never criticizes our table manners or maligns us in front of the neighbors... and who asks only that we provide it with a sturdy table, an electrical outlet and, every so often, a major project to eat.

and lastly...

PROFESSIONAL MODEL: Cheekbones that sell cosmetics, hipbones that sell anorexia.

2 comments:

Cassandra said...

Oh, that is so cool!! I've already found a favourite of mine, will blog it as soon as I get butt off computer, into store and get new batteries for new mouse grr.....

Thanks for the link!

BethJ said...

ROFLMAO!!!!!!! MATHS ANXIETY!!!!! I choked on my drink!!!!!!! Ahhhhh I so cant wait to finish uni and finally be a maths teacher.....