I have to say I am a little biased.. but I love this layout!!!!!! I did a bit of work on the photo to get it to look this way... I isolated Tegan into a new layer then blured the back ground. I then blended the new image of Tegan back in and edited the colours. There is also a 'shaddow' layer between Tegan and the background. I wanted her to kind of look 'apart' from the background..
This was the orginal photo...
although I guess it doesn't looke like I did all that much does it... but trust me I did ROFL
I was trying so hard to get a nice photo of Tegan the whole weekend but she just is so a typical two year old and won't stand still and actually I think she was being stubborn. In every photo bar one she's looking 'away' from me... no matter how hard I tried she just wouldn't look at me...
See....
and here is Kira trying to get her to look!!!








5 comments:
Peta I love this one (as you know) and yeah you can see the changes you made to the photo, this is a fantastic layout and it is the best one yet!
xxxx
Oh wow Peta, i do TOTALLY love this layout, and you have amazing vision to get that image out of the original photo. I can see how much you've done, and it just blows me away!! I'm really really impressed, can't you tell...
Now, if you've got a spare minute, I've got about 400 holiday photos that need tweaking... rofl.
Oh yes, I think this is definitely my favourite of your layouts to date ... just gorgeous! I love the final colour of the photo! More please ... :)
WOW that is one stunning layout...no wonder everyone wants you for their digi DTs! (btw, hope you don't mind me posting on your blog - i'm on a 'study break' so i'm just having a look at some boxxers blogs)
Gorgeous Peta!!!!
You know I have one of those little people that never like to look at the camera either!!! Grrr!!! LOL!!!!!!
Post a Comment