Sunday, October 30, 2005

My Voodoo Child
Although she thought I was lieing when I said it ... I really am in love with this kit that Kim {aka scrapinmomma} created ... It is currently going to be given out for Free through the Digital Scrapping world November Newsletter - so if you haven't singed up for it yet get your butt over to www.digitalscrappingworld.com look for newsletter button on the front page - and SIGN UP! :) This kit is beyond ROCKING - It's Rocked beyond rocking {sorry a DSW thing - Kim is always telling me I rock so I thought it only fair that I repay her in kind}
Leah was just so cute today!! Not her normal grumpy bum self - she even gave me a great big hug when she first saw me - and for as far as I can remember today was the first time she said she loved me - I gave her a hug and kiss and went to put her back down and as I did so I made sure to tell her that I loved her {as I want to make sure I tell the girls this more} and she replied back that "I love you too" ----- AWWWWW :)
One thing that had me laughing today was Leah singing on her own - into the fan no less the lines for Road Traders "Voodoo Child" although her version is a 'little' different from there...
and when she says Voodoo - it sounds like she's saying Boodoo {and can be mistaken for "beautiful" - maybe that is what she is singing? LOL} .. but it was so cute she was bopping along and singing her little heart out - just that one line over and over "baby baby baby i'm a boodoo child" - ROFL ... Tegan and Kira also joined in as well was very very cute. And I think everytime I hear that song now I'm going to think of Leah being a "boodoo" child heehee :)
So of course... I had to scrap it ;)
{Layout credits: Scrapinmomma Creations The Kaelyn Collection Digi Kit; Nancie Rowe Janitz Frame and Alpha Brushes, Angelina Font. }

No comments: