Monday, October 24, 2005

Teaser

Well I have already put together next months BOM layout on ATD. This challenge isn't going to be as 'fun' I guess as the last one but I had fun doing this.... I won't tell you what it is all about you'll have to come on over and check it out to find out :P

But I will give away what kit is being given away as the prize this month ... It is Mirranda Reinhardt's Sweet Romance Digi Kit - it is just BEAUTIFUL!!!! I actually set this challenge around this kit as the moment I saw it I wanted to use it. And yes I guess by looking at the name of the kit and the word you can make out in my little layout preview you can "sorta" take a stab at what the theme for November will be ... but ... I don't think you'll quite pick what the topic is :P

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Cassandra said...

Ooooh that is a tease. Looks very nice, will have to have another go at it.