Wednesday, October 26, 2005

DAMN PETA
Well as my name has the unfortante association with the accroynm for the 'radical' group "People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals" When I undertook the "Peta Needs" challenge that I read on Cassie's Blog - Who read it on Beth's blog - Who read it on Roz's blog... I think you get the picture....
The idea is that you type your name and the word 'needs' into the google search engine and see what it comes up with... .

Well of course I got all stuff that is related to that PETA group!! - Damn them!
Peta needs your help
Peta needs a new course in ethics *blink*
Peta needs a life
Peta need to go
Peta needs to address the problem
and my fav...
Peta needs to leave the chocks alone!!! ROFL!!!
All right all right I'll leave the chocks alone already MAN! Actually if you ask me PETA needs to Leave the Australian Sheap famers alone - but I won' t get all 'current affairs/political' on you LOL
ohh and just for a little bit more of a laught - these gems off page two
Peta needs to change voilent ways - ummm ma
Peta needs a hobby
I've got one :P it's called digital scrapping ...

2 comments:

ksharonk said...

... and how about mine ... 'Sharon needs to be told to stop shooting and start talking!' ROTFLOL! I'm a worry, aren't I? ;)

Peta said...

ROFLMAO!! - that you are Sharon!!!