Thursday, October 13, 2005

The Simple Things??

This week I have done a few layouts but I have to say this one that was just a quick simple layout to show off Brenda's new Nicole kit that a min kit of was going to be given out at the crop on monday night has been the one that most people have gone WOW over. It is even the first layout that I have manged to achive more then 10 comments on at Scrapbook-bytes which to me is a great achievement!! - ya know you've cracked it when you get more then 10 comments on Scrapbook-bytes ROFLMAO!! Not bad for a quick simple layout....

But I have to say my pick of the week would have to be this layout of Leah.. I have scrapped this photo before, both digitally and in paper, and until I did this layout I liked the paper version the best. Now this digital one ROCKS - if I do say so myself.

Background Paper from: Dianne Rigdon's August Paper Pack.Photo Frame from: Nancie Rowe Janitz's Daddy-O Kit.Swirls from: Michelle Coleman's Vintage Dreams Kit.Flower from: Breanda Kepmf's In Circles Kit

2 comments:

Cassandra said...

They are both totally awesome - I hadn't seen the first one before, and I just love it. Dead simple and dead classic! Just gorgeous.

ksharonk said...

Oh, can't choose between those two ... love them both! Beautiful work! :)