Sunday, October 9, 2005

It's all in the brush.

I have to say that since I first started digital scrapping - so many moons ago - the new 'big' thing seems to be Brushes!!! Brushes and MORE Brushes!!! :)

It's a craze I'm starting to catch onto very quickly too!! I found some stunning little doodle's on Scrapartist done by a lovely girl named Angie Brigg's and she was giving them out for FREE - go check it out ;)

Another lot of Stamps/Brushes I have loved useing of late is Michelle Coleman's Alpha stamps they are just so much fun and look so much like the real MM stamps.

I know I still have a lot to learn - I worked out how to make my own brushes last night and boy was I excited!! And I think I'm going to have lots of fun playing around with brushes more in the future!!

Here is a layout I did last night useing Angie's Doodles that I converted to brushes last night...



I added in the dots and made the 'L' Tag and the black background myself :) Font's used where Jump Start and Da Domb

1 comment:

ksharonk said...

Hi Peta! How exciting to find myself in your list of blogs that you visit ... you might like to change my address tho, cos I have moved to Blogger now ... I find it easier to use than my last host and it is FREE! Thanks for visiting ... you might see your name on my blog list too! :)