Saturday, October 8, 2005

Makeing that list and checking it twice
Well the blog is all comming together now. Makeing link lists for all the bits I want to put in.

I've divided it all up into set areas - Blogs that I want to check in on often, as I'll use my own list to click on and go see what the 'girls' have been up to. It's a list in progress as I'm sure I'll discover other peoples blogs to read in time. Right now there is a mix of people who have been an inspiration to me on this journey already... some I know very well... some I'm just getting to know and all of them I'm totally in Awe off!!

Then I have set up a list of Stores/Designers that I just love. I know there are many great Designers and great stores out and about and this doesn't cover all of them. I'm not much of a digi shopper, due to not having personal access to a paypal account or credit card. But the stores on this list are stores that I do love to *window* shop in and are stores that if and when I get access to paypal or such - are the stores at the top of my list that I'll be heading too.

I was very excited that Dianne Rigdon's just opened up her new store, with a 25% off grand opening sale, I just had to beg and borrow my dad's paypal account, it was a pity that I couldn't go to crazy but it was a blessing as I got to get that magic brush set I had been wanting for AGES {read back to my New Dianne Rigdon Fan post} and I also picked up her August Paper Pack as well :) {couldn't resist!} That actually marks my second ever digital purchase!! The first was from a Designer who is also on my list - Lyndsay Riches. When creating my entry for scrapbooking memories masters I was able to beg my dad to let me get Lyndsay's Fresh digital kit for my "Why I'm a Digi Girl" layout. I love that kit. And Kim Hill's work on CG Essentials is also a fav of mine. I've been lucky enough to score some great kits from Kim for free, and would love to spend up big there too, I guess the fact that I have had two Digital layouts useing two different kits from Kim accepted for publication also is a great plus!! My first ever digital layout published was useing a kit of Kim's called "Pastel Passions". I have a layout out this month with her Summer Fun Kit.

I've also added another section for gallerys and forums that rock, again I know there is a lot more places out there that rock as well - but these are the places that draw me in and the place you are most likely to find me. While I don't post around on many other forums then Addicted to Digital and Digital Scrapping World {after all a girls first allegiance has to be to the people who are wonderful enough to let you work for them!!!} I do like to pop in and check out the things that are going on in other forums and such. I love some of the work that goes on over at Scrapartist and the forum has a great friendly feel to it. And yes - I love the Design Team Gallery on Shabby Elements. I think Dianne's team is Awesome!

And of course both Addicted to Digital and Digital Scrapping World are the Two TOP sites to go to!!! They both have extremly talanted design teams on them and what can I say they have great taste - after all they picked me to be part of their team didn't they!!! ROFLMAO!!! - I'm really a very lucky girl as I get to work with such wonderful Talanted and inspiring people who encourage and support each other every step of the way. I'm turely thankful to be part of those two teams.

Okay with all that out of the way - I'll leave you with this new layout that I have created useing Dianne's Magic Brush Set. The photo is from my friend Daina's wedding and the wording is actually the quote that was the 'theme' for their wedding :)

No comments: