Wednesday, October 5, 2005

So what's new pussy Cat?


Well I haven't been blogging all that much of late. Becuase I'm slack!!!

So what is new in my little digi corner of the world....

Firstly. I have gotten two more layouts accepted for publication. One with Australia's For Keeps Magazine and one with Scrapbook Creations. And yes they are both Digitals!!! :)

I was very excited about the FK one as it is my first acceptance with them and also meant that I will have layouts published in 4 out of the five Australian Scrap mags - although the fith one is really just a section of at the end of one of the higher profiel American mags {Creative Keepsakes} that is 'republished' in Australia and has an Aussie gallery placed in the back. Another reason why I was so excited was for a layout fom my design team position on Addicted to Digital.



Design Team Updates


Digital Scrapping World
Exciting things are underway at DSW. We have had a change in the Design Team and forum Structure. Was sad to see some of the old design team members, but they are still around for me to annoy them from time to time so I'm not going to miss them tooo much...

The gallery on DSW has now opened up to layouts from memebers which is great to see everyone else work now too!!! YAY!!

But it is still all very much the same - just a little improved.

This month's I'm lucky enough to be working with kits from Eve Recinella or www.3scrapeteers.com, Kristie Bruin of www.thedailyscrap.com and Christine Schultz of www.scrapnsnappy.com

Here is a little look see at one of the layouts I have done for each sponsor.

This is created useing Eve's Raspberry Tangerine Crush Kit and Alpha Stamps from Michelle Coleman


I used Kristie's Painters Min Kit to create this layout. The stiches I used are out of Christi Austin's Gramdma Skirt Kit. And the photos are of Turtlemama's little boys.


For this Layout I used Christine's Chalked and Inked Alphas.

To have a closer look at these and the other layouts I have done pop over and check out My Gallery on DSW. And while you're there check out the other DT's work as well - they rock!!

Addicted To Digital
Well there is so much going on at ATD also!!! There are so many great crops on at the momment and some awesome kits going out for the crazy price of only $2 for the Oldies but Goodies kit crop.

Just last week it was Tamra's lovely Child's Play kit. To which I did the following layout for.



We also have some great challenges and the BOM one is a little close to my heart, becasue it is RUN BY ME!!!! :) - the first time I have ever done any type of challenge - scary and exciting at the same time. I hope I have a few people take part.... {that would be sad if no one takes part :(}

Anyways - here is an add I made for it :)



For detials check out the following
Introducing the ATD Book Of Me Challenge Post
OCTOBER ATD Book Of Me Challenge Post

We have also got a new desiger in at the Bar, Mirranda Reinhardt. And she has some pretty awesome kits up in the bar already - like the following Kimberlyn Kit to which I used to make the following layout:-



So... I think for now that's about it. Now off to fix up the blog some more, add in links and credits and what not :)

No comments: