Sunday, October 16, 2005

Becasue
I was off reading Kim Hill's blog today and she had posted about a lovely comment she had gotten about her work. And I found myself totally agreeing with the person who had made the comment. There is just something about Kim's kits I love. I guess it doesn't hurt that I also have two layouts published useing two of kim's kits...
and I'm hopeing to make it a third in the near future....
I decided to pull out my sponsor kit from August as I felt I didn't play with it to it's full potentioal and have been meaning to go back and play with it agian ... and have to say...
I do so love this layout...

I do just love that flower PP and the colours of the papers in the kit. {Between Freinds} And I also used stitching from Laura Judd for this, and Christine Schultz chalked and inked alphas.

This is also part of a challenge I have started on at the Boxx as the Boxx is mainly paper scrappers - it is intersting to be a 'digital' scrapper on there. Tonight I felt compled to post about the comments along the lines of "I can't believe it's not real" - just about while I know that these comments are complimants that the literaly reading of that comment can be take that digital pages aren't 'real' as they aren't paper.. I know the girls certainly don't mean it that way - but I thought it was an intersting point to bring up. I also mentioned a bit about the "I wish this was paper" and how you can actually print out Digital papers - I've even done it - and funny enough they where papers from one of Kim's Kits!!! ROFLMAO!!

ANYWAYS - after I posted I came up with a great idea to kind of show how both digital and paper can be used to inspire....

I've dared the paper girls to find a digital layout and scraplift it - and in turn have dared the digital girls to find a paper layout and scraplift it. Will be fun to see what they come up with {if anyone does it!! ROFLMAO!!}

So this layout was done to show this challenge in action - I scraplifted a lovely page by a great paper scrapper by the name of Megan - you can have a look at her layout HERE

2 comments:

Cassandra said...

And HOORAY for you for posting that thread! That's all from me, or I'll rant for pages ;)

Love the layout btw, you're right that flower paper is just gorgeous!

BethJ said...

That layout is gorgeous Peta! (Typo and all....... lol..... and no vodka in sight!!!)