Saturday, January 31, 2009

So what's new pussy cat??

Given that I post so little on here now it's always hard to think what exactly I should 'catch' up on. There is a lot of 'life' stuff now that just doesn't get mentioned that once would have been a sure fire blog post.

Maybe I should try to post more often....

So things to catch up on.

1. I went on my first photography shoot since I started work!!! It was fun and has really given me back my photogrpahy bug, but I must say it once again taught me that a/i have so much to learn b/i need (want? haha) so much more 'stuff' (haha) and d/ I really don't think group shoots are for me!! I'm to much of a controll freak to have to share!! ;)

2. Works work. I'm still injoying it, and hey, my design was picked for the next catalouge (march) so that is exciting (although there has been a number of changes made since my initioal conpect - but hey the original idea/bones are still my idea haha) . But the most exciting thing about work this last few weeks has been that I wont be there next week!!!

I'm on HOLIDAYS!!

3. I'm off to Melbounre on Tuesday!!! With the boy of course! We're staying a Punt Hill on Little Bourke, where I got a great deal, 4 nights for the price of 3! (so works out to be around $450 for the four nights we are there) .... the scary thing is. Stacy rang the hotel the same day I did, and for the same room the best they could do for him was $209 a night!!! Needless to say I scored big points for my great luck at getting us such a great deal!! (must have just spoken to the right person haha!)

4. Yet another fishie got sent off to the freezer. Sadley it was the daddy to one of my baby fishes and one of my (also) favourite fish. Today we think we pin pointed the cause of the trouble, some new live food that was introduced right before the downhill side of the fishies... no fish have passed since I stopped feeding them the live blackworms so that is making me think even more that they where the cause of the 'evil'

The fish that passed was my boy Kissinger ...






5. ... Was there a five??? Ohh yeah. Someone may have dyed their hair! BLUE. Well I haven't yet. But I've got the 'stuff' here to do so. (and the bleched hair already!) Hey I've always wanted to and if it looks like crap I'll just dye it back to black ;)

Maybe I shoudl go do that now, so I can listen to my parents freak out tomorrow haha.

1 comment:

Jodie said...

Ymmmm Blue ????

Have a great holiday.