Where in the world is ...
ME
hehe. Yeah you know. Life gets like that at times. I think I used this blog when I was more involved in online communities - Like my i-do/blah days and my scrapbooking days.
But now. The extent of my online surfing is checking in on one photography site that I am a regular on (but not participating all that much) and two fishy sites.
Yes - My new obsesion. My fish. I don't say that lightly either. It's kind of an out of control obssession at the moment. The fish are quite litteraly takeing over my room!!
ALL NINE OF THEM! Yes.... NINE! I have four boys and five girls!!
Possible a little bit of replacement syndrom maybe?! :D
I'm banning myself from the pet stores that's for sure!! They are way to cute and I can't help but add to my collection!!
Other areas of my life are going reasonable well. Stacy's hard at study at the moment with hopefully his last semester. It's been very full on for him and will be for the next month or so. So I'm being the supportive girlfriend as best I can be at the moment. I just ring him about what ever nutty new thing I've done with my fish and make him laugh at me...
Spent some time with the family this weekened - friday night. That was good, don't see them anywhere near as much as I use to.
Photography has taken a back seat for awhile, my drive has kind of been down in that area. I did go second shoot a wedding a few weekends ago. I learnt quite a lot and had a great time. Worked out that I'm definately not one of those 'you never see/hear' kind of photographers. I think I had the most fun actually getting to know the people at the wedding, talking to them and actually interacting with them (and then when they where comfortable and forgotten who I was and what I was doing - take photos of them hehe) I also learnt I do still really really want my big ass f2.8 70-200 lens. - One day. Definately if I was doing more wedding work I'd have to get it no if's or but's :)
I haven't done any portfolio work since just before I started work. I'm hopeing next month to do another shoot just to get back into it. I've always got a ready list of people who want me to take their photos - which is rather flattering for me.
What else is there to talk about? Oh yes. Work is going well. I enjoy it, it's a challenge sometimes and I have my good days and my bad days, but over all I really am happy where I am. Out of all the jobs I've had this is the best hands downs. Money side of it all is definately nice, I just have to stop spending it all on fish ;)
For the most part I actually don't want to be anywhere near a computer when I get home, right now I'm kind of over the computer and think I might go off and do some shopping (thankfully all the pet stores will be closed!! hehe)
Ohh and lastly. Last night I had the most 'wackiest' of times. The lovely miz Bel and I went on a GHOST tour of toowoong cemetry. It wasn't scary at all more kind of cheessey, but that said it was very interesting, I would love to go back and see it all in the daylight and take some photos. The most scary part had to be at the end when I found out that there had actually been vandals in the cemetary at the same time as us. Apparently there was a mighty crash and our guide ran off in the direction of the noise. I was blissfully unware of any of this... Turns out there was - shitheads - pushing over grave stones. The Guide didn't catch them, but called the cops who we later saw driving through the site. It was a fun enjoyable night - just what the dr ordered for both myself and Bel ;) (thanks Bellie!!)
.... so on that note. Time to hit the streets and go get stuff for another long week at work!



2 comments:
Awww come on. It was not cheesy. Ok. maybe it was a little bit, but it was fun!
hey, wanna come to bogga road? hehehe
now that would be scary!!! HAHA
... and sure thing chickie!!
Post a Comment