Sanity Sold
I just thought I better quickly think to update over here as I haven't been back in awhile.
Work is Work. Should I say more then that? It has it's moments where it can be enjoyable... but I wouldn't go so far to say I love it and can't wait to go to work in the morning. (well maybe to sneak over to the bakery and grab an apple turnover with cream... hehe)
But it's all good so far, I'm handling it. I do have a bit to adjust to but I'm sure I'll get there (with the whole working/tafeing/working stuff) .
Looking forward to the Anzac long weekend, can't wait to see the girls at my birthday party!!
This weekend I'm working Friday Night and Saturday. Then on Sunday I have a photo shoot that at this stage is looking like it could be canceled - I have my fingers crossed that it won't be. I'm really looking forward to it as I haven't touched my camera in so long. I've been fortunate in that I've been asked to go along again with Richard on a wedding so I get to play carry the bags and take photos person - WAHOO! hehe. Can't wait - that's on the 3rd of May.
Still feeling rushed off my feet and have some much stuff to get under control. Lots of little things still. Really it's same old same old for me. Things are good. Life is good. My boy is wonderful. My family and friends are also wonderful.
I have nothing really to complain about at all and a whole lot to be thankful for.
So anyways - it's midnight - time for bed!
Hope you are all doing well!!



2 comments:
Glad you're hanging in there Peta. Was wondering how things were. You're one hell of a busy lil possum eh. Fanks for checkin in and letting us know all is okay :D
Ummmmmm, where are the pics from the weekend you big smelly head!
Post a Comment