getting ready to say goodbye
Well christmas is over that leaves only one more thing - good bye 2007 hello 2008.
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas break! I'm pleased to report that I made it safely to Sydney and back. Had an eventful time. There is something weird about spending christmas in a jumper!!! Okay for some that might be the norm but to not for this little black duck, Christmas has always meant air conditioning, pools and trying to keep cool. None of this not going swimming because the pool is too cold and taking the card game inside off the deek because it's so cold that you have to go raid the cupboard for your winter gear!! (and those for those of us who didn't think to pack warmer clothes because HELLO it's CHRISTMAS - who wears jumpers at christmas!!)
It was nice to spend time with the kidlets and see them on christmas day. I only took 320 photos though (ohh and the few that are still left on the camera)! Really not that much when you think that I was there for a week! I normaly manage that in a day! I didn't spend to much time behind the camera.
I was a little spoilt this christmas. My darling boy managed to hunt down one of the books on Lightroom that I wanted (he was on hold with one store for over 20mins to find out if they had it!) he got a lot of browny points for effort - and of course getting me the book I wanted! My mum managed to surprise me on christmas day with a dvd that I wasn't expecting! I had been with her when she brought the lord of the rings set for me for christmas - so that was all I was expecting but turns out she's sneaky and also got me Stranger then Fiction on dvd (love that movie). From my big sister and big brother I got an Ipod Shuffle, which is cool seeing as I lost my mp3 player this year on the way to/home from one of the Point Shoot Play classes and have missed it ever since so I'm sure I will make good use of the shuffle.
So now it's on to planning end of year festivities and getting over this cold that followed me home from sydney.



3 comments:
Glad you had a nice Christmas :) Just wanted to say that it's hot in Sydney again!! Christmas day was so cold but at least we could enjoy the hot lunch! LOL
Hey.. Glad to hear you had a great Christmas and COLD time in Sydney LOL.. Looking forward to catching up..
Noice. Merry Christmas and all that jazz.
I'll have to look over your shoulder on that Lightroom book. ;) I've gone a bit book mad lately (getting five photography books and one CS2 for photographers book for Christmas).
Post a Comment