Thursday, November 1, 2007

what a wrek

I'm over november - can we just get to christmas/2008 already?

I swear, I have just had one hell of a week and it's not over yet. Started pretty much on Sunday. Missed my bus home by 2 minutes - had an hour to wait for the next one. Thought I would be 'tricky' and jump on another bus that would take me to a stop that is 'near' where I want to go but not quite... and hopefully catch the bus I need to catch going the other way - missed that one by 10 minutes - and it was the last one for the day!! Called a Taxi to take me the 2-3 min (if that) drive home as I was STUFFED and had a laptop with me so didn't 'quite' fancy walking the 15/20 minutes home. Waited for taxi - by the time I could have walked home TWICE, no taxi. Rang Taxi company. Swore at taxi company - hung up on them (they had put to pick me up at the bus stop that was in the other direction to where I was going - IDOITS - and the women on the phone was very rude and ... stupid!!) .

Finally just go on a bus that would take me closer to where I wanted to go but would still have a bit of a 'hike' - was so tired I just wanted to get home by that stage!

Monday - day from hell. So much so I'm not going into it.

Tuesday - geting over monday. But my boy did make me smile first thing in the morning with a cute little text telling me that I was wonderful and that he hoped I had a better day ... awww.

Wednesday - Get to see my boy. My boy manages to lock his keys in the car while we are at the video/pizza store. Spent the next 40mins spending good quality time {but not the kind I had in mind earlier in the day haha} with my boy while we wait for his parents to drive up from home with the spare key so he can unlock the car!!

Today - Chicken with head cut off. My room is a mess. Everything is a Mess. Ohh and I had the prelude to a 'chat' at work - kind of worries me when I'm asked "How many weeks have you being worrking here for now? Six?" "How are you finding things? It's frustrating isn't it" ... and then the two bosses go off up stairs for a big long chat......... hmmm.

I just got out of the shower and realised I forgot to wash my hair, which was the reason I went to have a shower in the first place.

..... someone please shot me. I guess it could have been a lot worse - ohh wait the week isn't over yet.

So anyways - for you scrap crazy people out there - check this out my scrapbook find over at Jen Wilson Designs - from April - aren't the cute!!! Not bad for $2.50!!

ohh and talking scrapbooking was totaly bummed today to log into pickleberrypop and see that everything was gone from the store and that I could no longer see the 'secret' forums. I guess I expected the store stuff but didn't expect the forum stuff so quickly. Left me feeling rather sad this morning - and I mean bright and early this morning to see that the change over was so quick IYKWIM. I guess I just forgot to prepare myself for that side of it all. Ohh well end of that chapter now. - Onto the next.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a week.... But like your text said-you rock.. Life chucks a few curves balls now and again.. Just remember YOU ROCK...

Jodie said...

Yeap you totally do rock {Hug} We really really must chat soon .

Nicole said...

Oh how I remember the days of public transportation - of cancelled trains and all round taking forever to get anywhere. The lowest point? Sitting on a bus stop in the middle of December in Oregon with actual snow flurries dancing around my feet and a bus delayed by a whole hour due to Xmas shopping frenzy. I really feel your pain.

Hope your week gets better. :)

Sara Pearcy said...

Oh Hun.... what you need is a weekend away with a good night out. ;) Bundy, maybe??

(...and I think that first post was from Mel.)

xx S.

Shelley said...

Hope next week is a better one for you Peta - remember what doesn't kill us makes us stronger (I can't believe I just used that dodgy cliche)