flick me
haha okay so I thought it was funny.
Oh you don't even know what I'm talking about do you.
Just was going to post to say - you can find me on flickr. Although I do feel very 'hesitant' to put up photos on there given all the press of late. I'll just be carefull of what I do over there.
In other news. There really isn't any. I had a busy weekend teaching, three classes all up, one on saturday and two on Sunday. We did our first 'double' class and I have to say I do like doing them this way even though I went home DEAD tired and my throat is feeling a little worse for wear today. It was just kind of nice to spend the whole day there at the one store teaching, hopefully we will be doing some more like this next year.
Well it's way past my bed time. Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!!



2 comments:
I would flick you if I know your username!! :P Congrats on the new 'baby' ;)
Hi,
We have recently launched a {designer handbag | designer watches | designer
jewellery } (choose one which is most appropriate) blog and we are looking
to spread the word and get in contact with similar websites to ours to
promote relevant blogs and websites.
Please email me at chriss714@gmail.com
Thanks
Chris
Post a Comment