Sunday, November 11, 2007

Before I go

Well the start of another week is upon us so that has to mean - another week gone. Did you have a good one? I hope you all did.
I'm not sure what exactly I did with mine, but it certainly was an improvement on the week before it.

Sorry I didn't get back with tales of my trip to Bundy. It was a great weekend, hopefully next year I'll get to do it again. The place we stayed in was very 'swish' a little more five star then I'm use to hehe. It was fun hanging out with Mel and Sara. But by was I tired come monday, I think I wasn't over that till about Thursday!!

This weekend was a mix of good stuff. Although did have one sad point as wasn't able to make it to the Every Moment Matters Retrate to teach this weekend - and while it was great to have the day off to just hang around in my room and not get much done. I was really looking forward to chatching up with the girls from EMM. It's been close to a year now since I found them and hung out over there with them.

I had so many plans today - so many things to catch up on and get done. I mangaged one thing and half of another. Although if there are a few things still lying on my bed waiting for me to put them away can I really say that I have finished cleaning my room?! I wonder how long it will take me to hide the caperpet again under all my junk?!

I guess I should head off to bed, another big week to get through. Although might go make a list of all the things I need to get done this week first.... that should only take another 30mins to write out as there isn't that much.... haha.

Ohh and on the camera front. I'm still in the process of working out what the hell I want to get. I know I'm getting the Canon 40d with out question - but now it's the "what lense will I get" question that has me scratching my head... Hopefully by christmas I will have something!!! - My first ever Digital SLR!! - Well SLR for that matter -and really when you really get down to it it will be my first digital Camera!!!

Then I have to go work on my portfolio so I can apply to study photography part time next year... yes like i don't have enough going on already - I want to study more again!!!

Now before I run off - here are there more photos from the weekend at budy....

hope you all have a great week!!!

1 comment:

Petrina McDonald said...

Those cones are still there!! I don't know what the go is with that??
I've tagged you on my blog - if you want to join in, come on over!
p.