Monday, September 10, 2007

that's lfe jim

one week down and no time to blog.

Wow get a job and suddenly life is so full I have a million things to blog about and not enough time to do so!!

I currently running around like a chicken with my head cut off trying to get everything 'done' that I need to get done. All those things that I have been thinking that "I'll have plenty of time to do them" in I suddenly don't have time to do them in!! I haven't even answered some important emails yet - bear with me!!

I think I have a lot of things to get use to. Having things to do on the weekend now suddenly makes me feel rushed off my feet.

This weekend it was catching up with my family. My sister - Brother in Law and all four girls where up for saturday ONLY! [seems they had to spend sunday with BIL's family for some reason!! hehe.] So I got lots of Jenna cuddles and she's changed so much. Got to annoy Kira, Leah and Tegan and chatch up on how they have grown/changed. Was a busy day to say the least and I actually didn't spend it stuck behind the camera for a change - EVEN THOUGH I HAD A CANNON 30D to play with!!! - Rick sent his camera over with his lovely wife Megan for me to 'play with' as I am helping out with a wedding on the 30th and he wanted to get me use to the cannon!! ..... and seriously I didn't even fill up a 1 gig card!! What was wrong with me?!

Today it was getting everything washed and ready for the week - and also going to see Stacy as it is his birthday on monday [today] - phew.

This week I have three projects to work on during the evenings. A clients business card to be done by Tuesday. A Newsletter to put together for a certain Designer... and Point Shoot Play class stuff to finalise and run through as the first class is this friday!!! - thankfully Sara is takeing the first class so I don't have to stress out to much myself - for now!!! Saturday I'll be running around getting things ready for the week ahead and Sunday it's off to Dreamworld... I CAN NOT WAIT!!! I am going to harass and annoying the lovely miz Jodie IN PERSON!!! I can't wait!!! Hehe - I'm even dragging Stacy along with me!! I love dreamworld and am so excited that I get to go run around there with Jodie!!! Of course I'm looking forward to meeting Bianca and Jacob as well... ohh and Mark!! hehe. I can't wait!! - did I say that already?! I've certainly missed annoying jodie this last week on hello so to get to do that in persons going to be a hoot!!! Only *issue* is Stacy looked at me funny when I said about takeing the camera..... so guess that might be staying at home!?! - he does have a point can't really take it on the rides with me and can't really leave it anywhere.....

crap I really should go to bed!!!

but before I do - I actually came on to just give a quick blurb about the new thing up at Pickleberrypop - GO CHECK OUT MY LOLLY BAG!!!!!

1 comment:

Jodie said...

He he... I missed you too!!! I'll have a camera ;)