Out to Lunch
ARGH!!
I am excited and scared all in one go. This time tomorrow I will be have been running around after a photographer at a wedding - no not stalking him - but HELPING him.
EPP!!
Tomorrow I get to play 'photographer' at a wedding!! I'm helping out and going to have my own camera to take photos with on the day.
EPP!!
Of course there is actually no pressure ........[this is what Richard has told me time and time again - i'm just there to see what goes on and if I get a good shot - yay if not - doesn't matter]..... so there is no pressure ... expect for what I put on myself hehe.
I just hope my foot is up to it!
So yes - come monday I'm going to very very STUFFED. And I have to get up at 6 in the morning tomorrow?! [how rude]
Today I'm off to go sneaker shopping [although it's proabley not a good idea to buy new shoes this close - just that I know my curent ones aren't very supportive either] and this afternoon I'm off to Richards [as I'll be crashing overnight seeing as we have such an early start] and getting tips and tricks and the run down of what I'll be doing come tomorrow...... epp!
and no I won't have photos to show after because Richard will have all those - as it's his client!
So I will leave you with a photo of miss grumpy bum...
Jenna :)




No comments:
Post a Comment