I'am and Idoit.
leason learnt. ....
1. Never decide to have a sale after 10pm at night.
2. Always click on 'update' in the coupons section of xcart.
3. Follow your instinct and just disable that collection from the store while having a50% off sale.
3. Ensure that discount codes really do not work when already haveing a 50% off sale other wise some lucky customer will get your complte little bit collection that normaly retails for $30 not for the great sale price of $15 but also get 40% off that and get the whole collection for a tiny tiny $9!!! - OPPS.
And before any of you with 40% off codes go running to the store it won't work a second time - I have made sure of that!!
*shakes head* I can't believe that I messed that up!!! LOL. Ohh well someone got lucky.



1 comment:
oops!
Sounds like something I would do! ROFL
Post a Comment