someone pick me up off the floor
Ummm....
I got the job.
Stacy is giving me crap cause it's the first job interview I have been to and I got the job. HEHE.
Ummm wow.
I start on monday.
I'm in shock.
Ummm....
I got the job.
Stacy is giving me crap cause it's the first job interview I have been to and I got the job. HEHE.
Ummm wow.
I start on monday.
I'm in shock.
Posted by
Peta
at
12:38 PM
9 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS !!! That is awesome news Hun, I am so doing the happy dance for you over here :)
Oh but wait you won't be around to chat to during the day muwaaaaaaaaaah :(
Congrats! Such great news. You must have nailed the interview.
Well done!
Congrats Peta!!!!
That's great Peta!! Congrats!
congratulations Peta!! hope it all goes well for you
xx
OMG! Congrats! That's fantastic news!!! Wow... :-)
Oh Peta that's excellent news!!!
I am so happy for you. Congratulations, very well done. I hope you enjoy it and the other staff are very friendly and easy to work with. Have fun:)
Love from Susan (smiles1965) at Scrapboxx
Awesome news Peta and congrats.
Oh wow, congratulations, Peta! That is awesome! SOooooooo proud of you!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment