funny things
for some reason I ended up on Friends Reunited tonight - a place where you can make contact with all your old school friends. I've been on there since about 1998 I think. Every now and then I'll go back in there and update my details and have a bit of a poke around to see who is in there.
I had to laugh at the last update I wrote. I'm guessing that I did it when it was late at night and I was feeling a bit 'silly'....
I actually laughed AT myself!! This is what my little update profile thingo says....
Omg isn't it sad when you come into this thing after years to update it and you realise - hell there isn't anything to update on - I'm still a studying ! Although in my defence I haven't been studying since I left school! I'm VERY glad to say I did move out of Ipswhich/Brisbane - but ohh only to Townsville and Toowoomba .. hmm not that much of a change is it?! And now I'm back again - so I really should stop typing now shouldn't I.
I'm not married, don't have any children. Okay it's offical my life sucks! ha-ha - but on the bright side .... give me a couple of hours and I'll get back to you on that one.....
Ohh yeah I still got my good loooks.... - actually my hair is now grey and i'm starting to get wrinkly ha-ha. okay so I've still got my sanity .... ohh yes that's right I never had that in the first place right ... Well I do still have my sense of humor and I think it would be safe to say, I'm still me.
Now that i have more then likely made you feel better about what you have done in the last few years - drop me a note sometime i'm a crazy little possum [all one word]- in search of a hot male [haha - get it! - yeah I know I didn't say it was a GOOD sense of humor did I?]



No comments:
Post a Comment