Quite Chuffed
If you did - Did you see this?!
I'm having a very 'chuffed' moment. Cause see that image down the side - I DID THAT!! hehe It is actually a part of an 'ad' I designed for the party stuff that will be used in another way - you'll see soon enough hehe. I actually used four different images to get that bag!
Then another chuffement factor - when we where trying to work out all the birthday stuff - as it was right around the tme that Annettte was going to be in hospital with Holli - I suggested that we just put it off for a month and have it as a 'one year one month" birthday bash - and haha - Annette actually thought it was a good idea!! Shows it doesn't happen often but it DOES happen.
So yes I'm proud of myself today haha.
Anyone need Advertisments Designed? - Takeing orders now ROFLMAO!
Ohh and don't forget to mark in the one year one month and one day birthday bash at PBP on your calandars!!!




3 comments:
Woohoo...thats an awesome ad and you SHOULD be chuffed!! :)
Marking my calender right now!! Looks like tis gonna be a celebration full of fun!! :)
You should be well chuffed.. that image is perfect and it sure as heck made my job HEAPS easier!
I need to start putting credit lines in the newsie.. Jo as our roving reporter and you under graphic design and marketing! LOL
You have a right to be proud, you do good stuff!!
I have another wee job for you if you want it! hahahaha!
Post a Comment