32 days to go
hehe - and I'm not telling till then!! But I will say it will involve a sale! ;)
So how was everyone's weekend?
Mine for the most part was quite exciting. Friday was a bit of a fall out as Stacy didn't come over after work as I expected. Saturday morning was also very quite. Saturday Afternoon too. But Saturday night was lots and lots of fun. I got invited out to a 30th birthday party for this girl who I had met through my mate Bellie. [I do think Bellie has great taste in friends - after all she is friends with me after all!! hehe] I dragged the boy along with me and I was actually a bit nervous about it all as I didn't KNOW these people yet. I had only met Chantell twice, I think the fact that Bell and Steve where going to be there made it easier. After all at the very least I'd get to catch up with them again!
I worried for nothing for course. MAN did I have a good time and better yet - so did Stacy!! I laughed so hard all night long and didn't want to leave. Hell I was still there even after Bellie and Steve had gone home!! I can't wait to do it again. It was kind of nice to be out in a couples situation with other couples.
Of course too I got some Anique cuddles. hehe. More so I ran off with Anique. Gave me quite a giggle to see Bellie being the protective/worrying mumma bear ... SOO Cute haha - but I think if I said that to her in person I might end up getting punched HAHA. [Well she did threaten to punch me if I woke Anique up when they first got there hehe].
So yes saturday night was a total scream. Bellie - Chantell - whens the next one?! I'll bring my own mint slice bicies this time though... haha.
Today was the big one year aversary and to say it was a sweet romantic wonderful day would be a pile of LIES!! haha. It wasn't. I was a grumpy poo-poo-head. Stacy mentioned going out to a free comedy gig thing we go to every now and then on a Sunday night - I hadn't thought of going but was like "okay". So I walk up to the shops - IN THE RAIN - get wet and cold to get things for dinner as we have dinner at my place before we go. I'm at the shops when I get a call from a certain person going "do you still want to go tonight? It's rainting I don't know if I want to get wet".... ARGH!!!
So yes. We ended up going *haha* Had a great time at the comedy gig. Got some quality time with my boy. Didn't get candle light dinner, roses or pressies. But I got to just be with my boy. And two years ago I would never have though I would have that. So that is perfect enough for me. Just to have him back in my life is all I ever wanted - and now I've got it. Hell I'm the luckest girl in the world! :)



1 comment:
Consider yourself punches butthead. Heheheh, yeah, a lot of people can't get used to me being all maternal like. Hell, I'm having trouble getting used to it!!
Cant wait till our next chantelle/peta/bel party.
Post a Comment