a hi ho a shopping we will go...
Jo - don't look!
Okay so I went a little crazy in digi land today - and I totally blame Lisa - for her 50% off sale and Jodie for encouraging me to go and get Dani's new colab kit!!! Evil girls they are!! Now - I did NOT buy all this [only the stuff From Lisa and Dani] But i HAD to add this other stuff - the stuff I would have brought I had the money hehe.
So firstly - let me start with Dani's new colab kit and the Sweet Shoppe. [and seeing as it was 20% off today didn't help!! Also the following stuff from Eve and Fee is also 20% off as well!]
Totally love Dani's new 2 Scoops kit with Miriam Lima I mean seriously - HOW CUTE IS THIS!?!
Then while I was in there I also added to my wish list the following. [I wish those girls at the Sweet Shoppe would stop it my wish list is getting HUGE] the flower and alpha are from Fee Jardin [have loved her stuff since I was on her team - way back in the day haha] and the Mangnolia kit is from Eve Recinella [I once had a layout published using one of Eve's kit - My three Nieces page - back in the day too HAHA]
Now - Scrapartist. I didn't even look through the store as I knew I'd find to much goodness and I still have a long wish list from the last time I was there haha. [ie the Weeds & Wildflowers stuff for my shopping post ages ago.]I was only there for one reason - Liss's 50% off Sale. I love Lisa's use of colour and she's always so unique and such an individual with her stuff. I love her Arty Papers. But sadly they are staying on the wish list along with the two other set of stitches I saw. But here is what I actually brought. I think the flowers would be great to pint out and use on some hybrid stuff!! And I love the look of the circle stitches, I have a set of Dani's that I use when I want circle stitching, but I thought it might be fun to have different styles of stitches also. I can see myself giving them a work out. And the Alpha is just adorable!! hehe.
So trust me Go check out Lisa Whitney's Store - You'll be happy that you did [even without the 50% off Sale!]
And - due to the fact that I just had to go over to Scrapartist to get the link to Lisa's store I just saw something ELSE that I must have.... DAMN YOU LAUREN!!!
Look what the lovely Miz Lauren Reid has new in her store... YUMMO! [evil girl]
Okay ruining away from Scraparitst now... before I notice the Weeds & Wildflowers new sunflower kit [to late] .. haha.
Lastly I have to share these with you .... KAY MILLER ROCKS MY SOCKS OFF!! Look at these... HOW BEAUTIFUL ARE THEY!? I so can't wait to end of month sales wise as I'm going to buy a few things off my wish list and to be honest - no disrespect to any of the kits that are already on there and been waiting a god awful time for me to buy them.... one of Kay's kits is going to the top of the list!! I'm jumping the cue!! But which one??I've actually decided that once a month I will buy one of these and two other things off the ever growing wish list... I actually was sending screen shots of this stuff to Jodie in hello - we where both drooling and Jodie laughed when I said I wondered how much I would need to Bribe Kay with to be on her creative team, actually that goes for everyone above..KAY!!!!! LISA!!! LAURA!!! what's a girl got to do?! :P Although quite frankly with my luck getting on teams I apply for now days I may as well just go sit in the corner! I have applied for five and got thanks but no thanks from each so I've decided to just do my own thing. So okay I'll stop being a dork - here is the prettyness of Kay's that I have to pick from, I just don't know what one to pick first...
But make sure you come back tomorrow as I'll be posting some more photos, ones of Jenna's Christening that I finally got around to processing from their raw files. The ones I took with Rick's scary big ass camera and one or two that Rick took of me and Jenna at the christening party.















6 comments:
Oh my - you have such great taste! I just bought Laura's Create Wngs kit and that stuff from Lisa Whitney AND I have een plying with that Mahalo kit as well. Off to check out your other recommendations. I thought my weekend shopping was done.
LOL Nicole - sounds like you have great taste too!! And the weekend shopping is NEVER done MUWHAHA!
You are such a cow! LOL
I don't think I have ever seen Kaye Millers stuff, and now I am off to make a wishlist there, those first two in particular are *stunning*
I am planning my revenge on you for showing me all this gorgeous stuff that I just *have* to have!
Hey I told you not to look missy - not my fault you didn't listen to me :P :P :P
I've never been good with being told what to do! If you tell me to do something I tend to do the opposite PMSL
I have a few of my layouts in Kays customer Gallery. I love her kits!
It's a very hard decision as to which one to buy first!
Post a Comment