End of the week
I guess it would be a fitting end to the week I've had. It would seem that I'm not the Queen of the Crop. I didn't make it to the finals. My dreams are over. *cry*
Am I disappointed?! Yes. Do i feel like having a big old self pity party - HELL YEAH. I'm not going to say that I'm not cause umm HELLO I did want to win!?!
Yes too - I had fun, I made some great layouts and enjoyed myself.
No I don't regret playing [although maybe the spending way to much money thing that could of gone to my charity in the first place - yes]
I'm happy for the girls who are in the finals. One in particular who I've been egging on all through the comp in my comments on her layouts. That is another of the highlights for me I've loved 'playing' with her and laughing at the comments I have left on her layouts [I hope she's gotten a laugh out of them too!]
So yes - boo hoo. But hey - regardless of what some 'competition' says - these layouts do rock and there was a LOT of talent that didn't get to the 'top' either for what ever reason. So bravo to those of put themselves on the line.
And the biggest of big thankyous to all those who did vote for me. I wish I could know who you are to thank you personally. But I can't. So as little as it is - THANK YOU!!!
Now lets recap the 'wining' layouts... hehe [hey I'm a winner even if I'm not the Queen - I'm still the Queen of my own scrapbook]







3 comments:
There's some terrific layouts there Peta. You have every reason to be proud. I'm sorry that you didn't make the finals but you did give it a good go so kudos for that alone.
Peta I was bummed when I didn't see your name girl... hey kiddo I know and completely understand your need/want for that prize $$, not to mention how important your charity is.
btw~I haven't sent my brother his e-mail yet. I will though..just waiting till some of the relatives that are trying to talk me out of it forget about it;)
So disappointed that you weren't chosen as a finalist. I hope my vote helped you realize how great our pages were though. You did a fantastic job and poured a lot of your heart into those pages.
Post a Comment