Monday, June 4, 2007

Around the world in 21 days

Well not quite around the world - more around my brain!! [and no my head is not that big!!!]

*cough* I have 21 days of study left and 21 Assignments/projects on my list of things that have to be done... CRAP!

So that means I have to be knocking off at the very least one thing a day - if not more - becasue some of those projects are 'bigger' then others... and there is also the small fact that one of my subjects is not counted in that 21 projects list as all the work is in class and I haven't been for the last two weeks so I have NO idea what we are doing and what we have to do to finish off the subject [and I hate that subject!!! - 3D is not my 'thing']

Today I did manage to cross one of those 21 things off, but I'm sure I'll remember something I forgot to put on the list tomorrow, so not breathing easier yet!!

Of course what does Peta do when she's over run with work, needs to get cracking and can finally stay awake and upright all day long....

She scraps of course!!!

Hey - I had to!!

Have you heard about the new designer over at Purescrapability?? The lovely Miz Jacque Larsen [aka Crazygirl] has started designing and when she showed me what she had done I just had to have it - as it's all so CUTE!!! And OMGOSH - the work that has gone into these is so cool but you can't tell in the previews which is a pity but trust me - these so rock!

The make believe kit is my FAV it's so cute!!! - but when it comes to actually scrapping with - I'll have to say I'll be giving the Swirls a work out [and I already have haha - I'm addicted to them already!]

Check these out -


I used the swirls, the make believe and also the Little Launa set for the following layout....

[Full Credits Here at PBP]

Next up I couldn't just leave the Ray of Light kit on my computer with out giving it a work out I just had to scrap with it!! And some how 'magically' the swrils got used on this layout also [as well as those CUTE paper flowers from Dani Mogstad.]

[Full Credits Here at PBP]

That's about it - so yeap go check otu the Ray of Light Kit and the New stuff From Jacque!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwwww chickie! I LURVE you to pieces... And those pages ROCK! I *knew* you'd make me shine. Thanks.... -J

Anonymous said...

GOod luck on your 21 projects, girlie! :)
Oh yeah... Jacque always rocks as a scrapper and now she designs too! Yay! You DID make her stuff look awesome - that LO is sublime!
Oh and I LOVE your new paper, girlie! I have to check out your kit!
Hope all is well! Now stop reading this and go study! Lol.