Sk8ter Boy
I haven't shown much of what I'm doing at tafe on here, but I thought I would share this becasue I felt like blogging about something. I do have a new kit and some new layouts to show but I didn't feel right about doing a whole sales pitch after the last two posts. I'll post with it all by the end of the week and maybe even have something extra specail to add into my post - will wait and see.
Anyways this little piece of art work is done in photoshop and illustrator - the background and the photos are not mine - I've just put it all together!! The task was called "a tin of something" we where given an image of an open tuna can and we had to manipulate it in photoshop and put something 'odd' in it. Of course me being me had to pipe up and ask if we had to use the tin we where provided with or could we use something else.... I think my teacher commented something along the lines of me having to be different -I was it difficult?! He did say we could use another tin, so this is what I came up with.... I found the tin and then had the great idea of someone on a skate board in there and WOLA - then of course I got the Sk8ter boy song stuck in my head - hence its appearance in this!
I'm quite happy with it - now fingers crossed my teacher doesn't pick on it to much. LOL




2 comments:
too cool Peta! Love it!
Peta this is way cool, you are a talented girl!
Post a Comment