Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Prayers

I'm not normaly one to do the whole prayers thing. But I have to say this week I've been saying a few and tonight I've added in some more.

As some of you might have heard the lovely Miz Deb F lost her wonderful husband Ray this week in an acident. It broke my heart when I heard. Deb is one of the most wonderful people I know and it was so sad to know that she has to go through all this - to lose the man you love - to deal through all this. I know a little of that pain and I'm so sad that Deb has to go through it.

Then tonight I happened to be checking out the posts at DST, I was actually looking in on the posts for Deb and feeling quite touched about how everyone was saying prayers and trying to help out Deb at this time... when I came accross another post that made my heart sink and has me praying like a crazy women.

Another wonderful girl in the digital community is going through a hard time right now, Jeannette (Josoliviam) her little newborn boy Aidan is fighting for his life right now, there was complications in his delivery and he is now suffereing from lung damage. My heart is breaking for Jeannette and I am praying with all my might that Aidan can fight through all this. Jeannette was just support to me when I was dealing through all the stuff with loseing Noah, we actually shared grieft at the time, you see a the same time we lost Noah Jeannette lost little Gabriel - it breaks my heart to think of them going through all this again. I am hopeing with all my might and all the prayers that I can muster that little Aidan comes through all this with flying colours - that little Noah and Gabriel are hearing all these prayers and doing all they can to keep Aidan with us.

I wish I could just stop the world right now and make these two things right.

Jeannette and Deb - you are both in my prayers.

1 comment:

katef said...

I am not the least bit religious but my thoughts go out to both of them. I can't imagine loosing the man I love but I know the fear of watching your baby fight for life and it is devestating... positive vibes and all my love to both these lovely people and anyone going through a tough time right now!