Monday, February 19, 2007

Six Months On.

Yes, It really has been six months!! Six months since Stacy and I decided to give it another go. I must say it hasn't always been a smooth ride. Which actually is something I'm happy about in some strange twisted way. Before we never disagreed, we never argued and mainly because we never talked openly. It's refreshing, and quite a bit of a challenge for me. I tend to shut down and not talk about stuff ... there are lots of challenges to face in this relationship, lots of things to work on and improve for the both of us. But boy oh boy do we love each other. I get all silly every time I think about it all. HE LOVES ME!! - Yay


So much so that on the weekend, I pestered him something awful about what we where going to do for our anniversary - I didn't expect to do anything today as I know he has to go to work and has a lot to do etc - he has to get up early in the mornings, to get to work as he works over the other side of the city and has a long drive each day to and from work...


We ended up going to an Italian restaurant, totally spare of the moment kind of thing, we where just driving around to see if we saw any where that looked good for dinner on the way home from the shops. Once we where seated, Stacy informs me "by the way, just so you know, I was going to come over after work on Monday and surprise you and take you out for dinner." - OPPS See where my impatience gets me?! hehe.


Would you believe that the silly boy STILL came over today anyways! I so wasn't expecting him [although I did guess when I didn't get a phone call at 5:30 after work that he just might be planning to come over hehe] .... after 6 I got a knock on my bed room door and there he was, roses in hand!


*sigh* I love my boy!!

[credits]

7 comments:

darling said...

Happy Anniversary :) Its like having a present in front of you and not being able to open it.

Cheers!

Jodie said...

Awwwe he's so sweet... Happy Anniversary.

Anonymous said...

WOW hasn't that gone quickly! CONGRATULATIONS to you both. Awesome to see/hear you so happy again.

Gorgeous layout, really shows the love. awwwwwwww that is what we all want isn't it. Enjoy it.

Sandi :)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a relationship worth working for Peta. Good luck and Happy Anniversary.

Judy said...

LOVE THE LO PETA PARTICULARLY AS ITS RED - LOL
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TOO!
REGARDS
JUDY

Robin said...

That is so great! I am so happy for you girl! :)

Sharon Manning said...

Congrats on the anniversary Peta, it sounds like you hooked a goodie!Love the LO too.
Cheers!
Sharon