Scrapbooking Find No. 5
Okay so this isn't so much a 'product' but a list of great ideas for when you are stuck with what to scrap about. And the perfect thing to use to make a book about yourself! Which I think is something we should all do!!
This can be used for both digital and paper scrappers - even thought it's on a digital sight ;)
What I'm talking about is the Simply You Prompts that you can find listed at Scrap Artist. These are prompts that are given as a weekly challenge to scrap about you! - One of each week of the year. But you don't have to do all of them or follow the challenge - you can use the full list as a great way to get inspired to do layouts about yourself or even those around you. The usage for this List is a limitless as your creativity.
The lovely and talented Miz Jess Hunt put these together, and if you want to see someone who has done all 52 check out the folder for her layouts on Sharon's blog [this is how I found out about them all via Sharon's beautiful layouts each week last year]
I won't post up the whole list - as you can go click on the link and check them all out yourself, but I will share with you the first five weeks.
1. What books and magazines are you reading right now?
2. What's the last TV show you watched and why?
3. If you could have a free plane ticket to anywhere in the world, where would you go?
4. What's one important value in your life at this moment?
5. Who was your second-grade teacher and what did she teach you?
I hope some of you out there will find that a helpful resource to have at your finger tips, and if you do a layout from the prompts be sure to post and show me I'd love to see!!



1 comment:
*sharon coughs* ... well, acually ... I have still two left to do, lol! :)
Post a Comment