Thank you and

I just wanted to say Merry Christmas and happy new year to you all. I want to thank all of you who have made 2006 a wonderful year through all the good and the bad. Although you might not think you did much - or anything. Just a comment on a blog, a post on a forum, a one off email, left some praise on a layout in a gallery. Everything means something. Every touch is worth being thankful for. So thank you. Thank you even if you have never said a world to me but just read what ever I have writen here.
I hope that 2007 is a better year for those who have struggled through this. I hope that 2007 is even better for those who have asked can life get any better - I hope it shows you that is can. For those who have been mean or nasty, and diserving of being on Santa's naughty list, I hope next year you will be on his good one.
I hope 2007 see's the world improve, not fall even more down to it's knee's.
I hope those who need to find peace can....
I'm not a believer in god. but I am a believer in the humane spirt - and I hope that 2007 see's the spirt of us all shine like never before.
Hug's smochies and lots of love to you all
Be safe!



3 comments:
MERRY CHRISTMAS Peta!!
Hope you have a wonderful, love filled day.
May 2007 bring you joy...and many riches.
Dianne
Cape Town
Merry Christmas Peta.....discovering your blog has been one of my "gifts" of 2006... I hope your Christmas was Merry and 2007 proves to be a FABULOUS year for you!
Thank you so much for your wonderful, heartfelt Christmas wishes, Peta. I too wish for you a sparkling, shining 2007! {hugs}
Post a Comment