I don't pay enough attention...
to the good things when I've got them!
Love Josh Pyke!
Well at least lets just say I love this song, I can't say I have heard anything else of his, but I will endevour to do so.
I will warn you before for you hit play there is the S word, and the lyrics aren't all 'happy' - kind of a bit shocking. But i love the song, I saw the film clip for the first time this morning and was transixed - it's AWESOME. - and Josh is a bit of a cutie hehe. [well he is an aussie so what do you expect?!]
I'm reminding myself of the "I don't pay enough attention to the good things when I got them" line - very true. that's me in a nut shell.
Must learn to pay more attention to the wonderful things I have going on and not the things that I *don't* ...



No comments:
Post a Comment