Darling - I don't know.
Okay maybe I'm a little strange..
but a perfume bottle shaped like a bottom.. Not something I really what to associate together you know?!
perfume - and bum - even if it is Kylie Minogue's bum!
I saw the add for it and thought "Surely not, they didn't make the perfume bottle into a bum, no, no sane marketing person would want people thinking of bums when they are going to buy a perfume..." but nope seems they do... Seems having a perfume bottle shaped like a bum is meant to be a 'drawing' card to buy this perfume....
I'm sure when I'm out I will pick this up and have a snif, but there will just be something in the back of my head going "you're sniffing sent out of the bum bottle...."
Yeap rude and crude that's me!




3 comments:
ROFLOL... Oh I am SO with you on this one! Eau de bum.... me don't think so ;)
Hahaha! I hadn't even seen that! That's hilarious... Eau de bum... ROFL
LOL!
HaHA!
...but I see cleavage...?!
(Much higher up!) :>P
LOL!
(The eye of the beholder - eh?)
Post a Comment