Sad Day
*sigh* I feel pretty badley and pretty dissapointed in myself for this one.
The Wana be a Digi Star blog is on it's very last legs.
It was such a great idea and I love that some of the girls have gone from having no creative teams to, one, two or even three!!! It's been worth everything just for that.
Yes as some of you have read I have been frustrated that posts have gone unanswered that there didn't seem to be many people giving encouragment and support to the girls but just even simply posting a comment to the post....
Yes I'm still bugged that as a 'whole' the designers out there never answered my questions about what THEY needed to see up on the blog from the girls - and if what was being put up there now worked or not....
Yes there where some EXTERMLY supportive girls that got behind this and I love them for that....
And I think the biggest thing of all was that I let my frustration and disapointment get to me. I didn't put in as much into the blog as I should have. It just got harder and harder to make it a proriety when there was no response to emails/questions/posts.
My last 'straw' has been the fact that I emailed off a forum to every last person who has asked to be on the blog.... after reading a comment on DST about their not being 'enough' people on the blog .... While yes i should give everyone more time to get back to me - a few more days or such.... With not even one person replying out of the long list..... It's made me go "Why am I doing this?" It's one thing to be chaseing after the Designers for feedback - but the wana'bes also?
So I have posted the last application I have left - her stuff rocks - and unless things change in the near future in a months time the Wana be a digi star blog will be one of those fads that just came and went ....
which is a pity I finally worked out a great system in getting the stars up! ..... So yes I'm annoyed and frustrated at myself for this. Upset that it didn't work out for everyone. I guess I'm also a little worried to that people are going to look at this and go 'she just wants to get out of it so she can spend more time pushing her desings'.... but you know what, I would actually rather have both going on in my life. But at the end of the day if the support isn't there at all - Why take time out of more imporantly - My studies or Spending time with Stacy.....
But people wil think what they want and I just guess that's the way the digi pie crumbles!! - Hopefully we'll be bakeing again soon - but if nothing changes in the next month I'll be saying bye bye to the blog.



1 comment:
*hugs* You gave it your best shot, and it was a great idea. I admit I kinda tapered off going over to leave comments, but I did read all about them in my bloglines notifier!! :) I loved your questions!
If people dont support it, then theres not much option left is there?
Post a Comment