Tuesday, September 5, 2006

Damn Kids

Someone has got a very nasty cough! - Wonder where I caught that from!?! Considering both Kira and Leah where having a good cough over the weekend, Leah coughed through the night and woke all us up at various stages.

Hmm I hope tomorrow it's better. I NEED to go to tafe!! LOL

The cough just came on more and more today - My boy came for a visit so I hope I haven't passed it along to him... when he got here I was fine - when he left I could bearly stop coughing... and haven't stopped :(

and it's an annoying deep raspy cough the one's that you feel as if your whole throat and chest are going to be coughed up out of your body!

Anyone got some good cough remedeys??? - I could use them I don't want to be sick {I HATE being sick!}

3 comments:

Sue (aka Susieq2u) said...

Hey stranger - just checking up - feel for you with this cough - I have it too and its truly awful - Im finding sweet lemon tea is quite releaving (at least to ease up on a fit. High temp ccame today too! Hope your feeling better soon!

Anonymous said...

Don't wait for the cough to get worse. I'd see a Dr if you have it more than a week Peta.

I had a cough one winter a few years back for a month and it drove me crazy. It's very annoying once it starts to interupt your sleep.

Drink lots of water and chicken soup can't hurt either. Maybe avoid much milk so you don't mild up an excess of mucus with the coughing.

Sorry I can't be more help.

Good luck, get well soon xxoo

Anonymous said...

opps that last comment was meant to read:

"Maybe avoid drinking too much milk so you don't build up an excesss of mucus with the coughing".