if i could ask you just one question...
LOL - there is nothing to go with that I just liked the sound of it.
Those regular viewers will know how last month was a bit of a rocky one for me.
I have to say - nearing the mid of August, and things are good. I can't tell you everyreason, some of them aren't very 'sane' -but I never claimed to be sane did I? [well i'm talking to you lot aren't I :P rofl *runs away* ] ... but I have gotten in contact with a few old friends again, it's a nice feeling. I have some great news that I will share as soon as I'm alowed to.
I feel busy busy - but not all that busy - if you know what I mean.
And while I'm all smiles today - I'm not foolish enough to believe that everything is perfect and tomorrow I will still be all smilies. But I'm enjoying this moment, this little buz going on in my life that makes me feel good about where things are going.
I don't look at the world with rose colour glasses anymore, tomorrow I could be back to haveing 'nothing' and feeling like shite - but today I feel good and tomorrow - I'll deal with it when it gets here...
*bounce* <~~ ohh no she's back again- quick smack her!
:)



1 comment:
Always happy to hear when someone is having a good day :)
Have you been over to Sharon's blog today?
Post a Comment