Thursday, August 3, 2006

Button button who's got the button....


nothing overly exciting to share today ...

rather dull day for the most part, although I did get to catch up with two old friends today and also some how found myself back up at the Uni bar - very strange being in a uni bar when you're not a uni student ROFL.

hopefully I've got a date for this weekend - and no don't go getting excited you lot - with FRIENDS haha - so might be able to get item number 28 off my daily goals list - right after learn esperanto [yes Bellie - that's just for you ;) haha ]

Ohh and like the button??? - My darling Pal Jane [*waves to jane who may or may not be around - she was here once so who knows!*] - sent me some really funny mood buttons in a word document - one of those email forwards... I laughed my ass off!! Some of them are a bit "rude" there's a great one about a zucchini - but hmm don't think I want to offend you all.... and a few with the f word in them.... and guess what - instead of posting all the ones I like now - I'm going to post one every blog entry - so stay tuned!!! Aren't you all excited now? - I'm sure you're all going to be checking in on me tomorrow every 30 mins to see if you can get a button fix.... haha

PS. Shelley - {{HUG}} I thought you could do with one today :)

2 comments:

Shelley said...

Love the button!!! Keep em coming.. I'm going to print this and frame it to put on my desk at work :p.

*looking around suss* - if the hug was meant for me (i'm too scared to assume cause we all know what happens) - thanks :) If not, well >>hugs<< to the Shelley they were meant for :p

Shelley :)

Peta said...

LOL - yeap shelley - hug just for you!! - I can't exactly say I "know" what you are going through but have been through some of the emotions you are feeling - the whole not wanting the chages struck a cord with me - if you ever need another understanding ear I'm here - and local ;)