Friday, July 14, 2006

What no layouts!

So out scrapped at the moment - which is very frustrating as I have some paid layouts to do [I do a bit of srapping for hire now and then - nothing full on just once in a blue moon a lovely girl send me some photos and a list of what she'd like hehe and I get a few little $$ in exchange for my work - pretty cool!!! - anyone else wana hire me??? ROFL]

I'll be working on my work layouts I think tonight and all of tomorrow - so please keep your fingers crosseed that the creative bug has crawled BACK into my mouse!!!

In other news... Thanks for all the sound advice on my last post you're all pretty much on the money... and my last anon hit it the jackpot - Am I ready to have my heart broken again! ... This is the big thing that has stopped me from runny away with silly ideas. Yes the idea of picking things up again is a nice one... Something that for a long time I hoped and dreamed about. Yes there is a part of me that already wants to fall into his arms and never leave him again... BUT - this is where old peta and new peta sepreate. Even with all that I'm not sure now if we would be 'right' for each other - if things would work out that way again. We've both changed we aren't the same people anymore. Yes that hour + siting talking I felt like everything in the world is 'right' again and felt more at ease then I have in many years .... I know every last drop of feeling is still in there... And really the bottom line of it all is... I just ran into the guy - nothing else - we've made no plans to meet up, there is no confessions of undying love again... nothing. Just a chance meeting at a railway food court. What happenes tomorrow - next week - next month - even in an hours time - I don't know and there is no point building up fantasties and expectations. We'll see what happens - becasue what ever happens is meant to happen.

Oh and yes I did send an SMS today I knew he had a job interview - I just asked him how it went - and he SMS to say it went well - nothing earth shattering. :) And getting back to anons question - I do plan to be a lot more careful with my heart this time around.. IF it comes to that. :) I've opened the door by letting him know I'm not freaked out by seeing him again - he has my number - he knows what i'm up to in life... I certainly not push him away if he decideds to walk through that door again... but this time I'm not makeing the choice for him.. No hiting over the head with bricks no running after him...

At the end of the day - things are still the same as they where on monday -[excpet I'm now no longer a uni studdent and have my enrollment papers and student card for TAFE - hehe] - I may feel a little lighter because some of my old questions and wonder what's have been put to rest... But nothing else has changed.

So seeing as no layouts to show today... how about a photo that is soon to be scrapped.. [when creativity comes knocking back on my door!]

2 comments:

Roo said...

Hope everything works out for the best for you. I have just checked out your 2peas gallery OMG I love your pages especially your little black book - gorgeous!

Lisa said...

LOL What a great pic!!! Cant wait to see it scrapped :)
I know what you mean.. dunno where my creativity has gone... although i did do a layout tonight which when I look at it just doesnt look like something I would do.. i love it though :)
Good advice on the boy front too! Don have any expectations and you wont be disappointed :)