It's not how full it is that matters - it's if it taste good or not.
Okay forgive me - I'm going to be a total 'nuttier' [none of you should be surprised at all about that :P] I was just sitting here thinking about the whole glass half empty half full theory/ psychological concept [did I just use a big word? - wow]
ANYWAYS - I've always been told that I look at more the negative sides of things then the positives - sometimes I will agree on this but others I will disagree - sometimes I will argue that why I may say negative types of things - it's because I am realistic and don't 'pretend'.
But really is it important - if your glass is half empty or half full?
As the title now states - shouldn't it be about if the stuff that is the glass tastes nice or not? because I don't know about anyone else a half empty glass of lemon lime and vodka - would mean a totally different thing to me then say a half full glass of raw egg yokes. [ewww] - one I would be quite happy to finish off the others I would rather just go get a glass of vodka! ROFL.
So what am I blabbering on about you might ask...
Well nothing really.
Or maybe I'm just trying to say even if I do feel as my life is half empty - I'm going to make sure that half tastes sweet....
Make sense?
I think so.
But then I am nuts - so if it makes sense to you to - then I'd be very very worried if I was in your shoes.... ROFL



6 comments:
OK then add me to the nutters list as I can totally understand this.
You realize half of things might bot be going the way you wish, but the stuff that is going your way you want to be as sweet and wonderful as possible.
Does that make sense now??
Yeap another nutter raising her hand here!... but then you already think I am a dipstick, so that should be no surprise ROFLOL.
Totally makes sense to me Peta, no one can have it all, I think the trick is to make sure that what you DO have is the best that it can be.
I'm not allowed to use a glass, I have to use a plastic cup
I just thought I would remind you of Space Corps Directive #592
In an emergency situation involving two or more officers of equal rank, seniority will be granted to whichver officer can program a vcr. I think there is a lesson in that for all of us.
Belinda xoxo
ok yeah I have to admit it makes a lot of sense to me too.. though can't say it is something I probably would have ever thought about on my own!
ROFLMAO - you're all nuts wahooo - well you'd have to be to be friends with me now wouldn't you!!!
Bellie - I cracked up laughing when I read that comment in email!! I can program a vcr so I guess I have senority!! - but just don't ask me to program a dvdr - that i can't figure out!
Post a Comment