Monday, July 17, 2006

I am a child of the 70's

Well late seventies... and really only for 2 years of my life... but still! ROFL

Tell me why?
I don't like Mondays.
Tell me why?
I don't like Mondays.
Tell me why?
I don't like Mondays.
I want to shoot
The whole day down.

I have this song stuck in my head today!

Why you might ask well can I just say I think I have had the worst day I have had all year in just being plain 'unlucky'.

When I slipped and feel falt on my face in the bath room this morning - I should of taken that as a sign to stay home and not go outside!!! The disaters of today are to numerous to list in detail so point form

* anxiety attack first thing in the morning [dealt with quite well though]
* seeing life flash before very eyes when almost end up falling through glass half of shower!
* forgetting to take ATM card out of pocket of jeans the night before.
* getting into city to realise that ATM card is not in wallet [see above]
* Having no money what so ever [see last two points] -just enough for train ticket back home
* Having to pay student fee's that day with no money
* Leaving class half way through the morning - with the intention of being back in time for afternoon class so that I can go home get atm card to pay student fees
* Getting to bus stop only to have the buss zoom past and not stop - have to wait for next one.
* Get home. Find ATM card is not in Jeans - where the hell did I put it - find it - Miss next Train back to city.
* Get back into the city, Get to bus stop to get back to tafe - around the time that second class is starting - wait for ever for bus.
* Pay fees - wait for ever to be served as it's very busy in office.
* Missed half of second class by now - Don't go back. [go to department office to see if can change monday class to Wednesday class [as know it's run that day as well] - as decided - don't like Mondays any more]
* Realise that my student card is still in the class room - can't go into class as they are in middle of lesson ... Might just cut my loss and get new card already!!!
* Learnt lesson - don't wear sneakers when use to always wearing slip ons - OHH the blisters on my poor little bad foot [it's weak it always gets the blisters]
* Feet kill - bad ankle sooo painful must hobble, back kills [must of hurt it in fall too], Shoulder stiff, feel like a right twit and worst of all learnt nothing study wise yet.

I *think* that's all of it - but then it is still only 5:30 pm so still more of Monday left for things to go wrong....

3 comments:

justine said...

Poor thing... Those days take everything out of you and make you truely appreciate average days. I hope the rest of monday is un-eventful for you unless it's in a good way.

katef said...

Oh dear... some days it seems like the world is against you hey. But look on the bright side.. It can only get better tomorrow!?!?

Lisa said...

awwww *hugs* What a horrible monday!!!
Hopefully nothing else has happened in the last 3 hours!
I hope your Tuesday is just TOPS to make up for today :)
*more hugs*