Whiskey, Creative Keepsakes and Iggy.
*Whiskey. I'm never drinking whiskey AGAIN! *groan* for many reasons - one it gets me drunker then I've ever been - and it a short amount of time too, two, it makes me an emotional drunk, I don't think I've ever been a crying drunk before!! But I must say did get an issue with a housemate - THE EVIL HOUSEMATE addressed!! :). three, hell it gives me a hangover like nothing ever has before - actually I don't get hangovers so I guess I'm getting pay back for all the times I've woken up bright and bubbly in the morning while those around me are groaning for me to keep it down. I've been sipping a nice COLD cup of coffee haven't even drunk half of it and I feel like any moment I'm going to have to run off to the bathroom and say hello to Mr Crappers invention [I think thats the only thing I ever learnt from playing trival pursuit - that Thomas Crapper invented the toliet! Although if you read this article - seems Tirval Puresuit was wrong and he didn't - so really I didn't learn anything from TP at all! - Ripped off! ] Anyways My relationship with Whiskey has soured and will not ever happen again!! - A housemate is moving out today and he bugged me to come have a drink with them ... should of stood by my no. DOH. Serioulsy I feel like I have been hit by a bus - I'm hungry and want something to eat but the thought of food makes me stomach curl and my upchuck reflexes twich. I had one mad dash to Mr Crappers x-invention last night and it's not a vist I wish to go through again!
Creative Keepsakes - Yes I'd love to be a CK Fresh face - Yes I'm dreaming, Yes I'd love to be just published in CK - Yes still dreaming, Yes, I'd love to be just published in the Aus Eddition of CK, Yes STILL dreaming [got three rasberries back today from SM - and to my I believe in a better way/ben harper song layout so yes - I do think I'm dreaming if I ever expect to get anything published in SM let alone CK AUS. BAH]..... BUT!! I will settle for this... CK have their own gallery and message board, I've heard on two peas that CK sometimes pick up layouts from the gallery for fresh face, and also just for publication - You can also get picked as layout of the day if you're lucky [like Michelle - you go girl!] So I've been just uploading a few now and then to just live the dream for a few moments :) - and I did get a nice comment from Erin Lincoln [the women from Ck who does the layout of the day etc] on my Shine layout of Tegan :) Anyways today I go over just becasue I'm self obsessed and want to see if I got LOTD with my upload of my Beautiful Every Day layout - which I did for the Ultimate digital challenge - and nope not layout of the day :( ... but.... I'm FEATURED LAYOUT on the gallery!!! *blink* There is a little thumbnail of my layout at the top of the gallery with a intro/link into an article on becoming a Doodleing Diva ... pity I can't take credit for the Doodleing on my own layout - was from one of tracy's 'earlier' kits LOL - and actually by Stacy McFadden [a former CK Hall of Hame winner - 2005 I believe] So long story short - here's the screen shot of it :)
So yes just a touch excited about that :) -Seriously cool hey! *dance* - actually better now *holds head*
Iggy: Promise this will be short and sweet - LOVE IGGY! hehe Got to love Candy!! And does anyone know I'm correct in thinking that the chick singing with him is from the B-50-2's??




4 comments:
Yep, Im 99.9% positive it is the same girl. Travis has a thing for her!! LOL
Congrats again about the CK feauture :) That is one awesome LO!
That's awesome, Peta girl! :) Saw your feature. You go girl!
Wow Peta, congrats on being featured layout - certainly a well earned achievement! :)
How cool to be featured!!!!! :)
Post a Comment