Stuck in my head...
this song may not have much to offer in the way of musical goodness .. but damit I love it!! hehe It's been in my head for DAYS and will not get out - soon I'm sure it will drive me nuts but haha love love love it - just don't ask me why i love it - I don't know ...
In other news - I'm not sure if I'll have nettage at home - seems someone has 'abused' the net plan already and the hosting company is possible going to cut us off for excessive uploads - EKK - although I'm sure some of it was my fault - we've had the same problem before so it can't be ALL my fault ... gosh I hope not. Anyways - so yes if I disapare - that why and I guess I don't have to tell you how much of a pain in the ass that's going to be!!! :(
The net was actually out most of the day so I pretty much had nothing much to do - got three layouts done - one finished and up at two peas now -HERE not getting much love but then it is the weekend... but that doesn't really matter I love it and I think it rocks - and WAHOO I didn't use white or black for the background - but a very COOL funky Red - it rocks! :) [if I do say so myself! - I'm almost tempted to go do a Mary Fran and comment on my own layout rofl] ....
lastly - I also went silly and took a whole new batch of photos of me! [remember it IS all about me people!] I took some body shots etc - set up the camera on a tripod - hung up some sheets - was fun but gosh I suck at photography!! ROFL... after i finished uploading them to the computer I snapped a quickie and was stunned by how well it worked... so I took a few more then I ended up getting my scaff that was near by and messing around with it... ROFL I love the scaff photos!! :) I've actually already scraped two of them today! [Karen - just for you last one is kind of my Elsie take off - hehe was thinking of you when I snaped that one!]



2 comments:
Oooo i lurrrve the scarf! I'm a scarf addict... all 13 or so of them...... so im a bit of a connoseir (excuse bad spelling) and my my that is a pretty scarf! LOL! Love that layout, just scooted over and commented :)
Love the new design :)
Post a Comment