Out of Juice
Argh I have such pretty kits here to play with and I can't create anything - I've been trying.
So instead of layouts - I'm going to show off some pretty kits instead ...
first up this has to be my all time fav kit of Sandra's - it's STUNNING. I love the papers the most they are so pretty - but that said the element pack is filled with some great goodies -the hanging alphas ROCK!!
and Sandra is having a sale 30% off for her birthday, not sure when that will end so rush over quickly!! :) [ www.sweetshoppedesigns.com ]
Next up is another DT kit - One from Fee, who teamed up with the lovely Kristy Ann to make this ...
Isn't that pretty??? - It's avaliable at www.hollymccaigdesigns.com/shoppe
I still have this one from Tracy to work with - I'm still hunting for the perfect photo to go with it...
This one is also over at the Sweet Shoppe - so while you are filing up your cart with Sandra's great stuff - don't forget to pop this one in there too :)
and lastly... I've got this wonderful kit from Dianne Rigdone to play with too...
I have the whole Simply Marvelous collection to play with but I'll just show you the pretty papers :) you can see the rest at www.shabbyelements.com
Actually looking back over all these, they are all such pretty soft kits.... I think I am going to have to go looking from some more sweet and soft photos to go with them!!
So yeap that's in it a nut shell. Don't know when I'll be back to layout-ing. Doesn't help I have uni work to do so I think it might be best if I just put my head down and get that done for now.






No comments:
Post a Comment