Saturday, June 10, 2006

I love my girls


Sitting here - avoiding going to bed hehe - Visiting my parents for the weekend and I checked out the last lot of photos I took of the girls [when when went to visit for Kira's birthday]. I didn't get a chance to burn the photos to disk before going back home so was going over them again.

I do take such bad photos ROFL.

The photo I love the most - is a teriable photo, so out of focus, which is sad, but doesn't change how much I love it. Would just be so much better if it was IN focus. I was trying to get a nice group photo of the three girls all done up for Kira's birthday party - well they where all to full of beans for that so they where being their normal silly selves and I was laughing so much at them. I gave up and then got them all to pile in on my lap to try and take a photo of all of us together - I did this with them two years ago and have to say this time they where so much bigger so it was much harder to do - but at least this time I wasn't useing Kim's camera so don't have the date stamp to worry about! So first up -2004 - kind of sad when you realise if I had of held the camera the other way I would of a/ got more of the girls in the photo b/not gotten the date stamp over Leah's face! ROFL

Now 2006 - I think I look a little differen these ones too... although I could just be the fact that My hair is down! :)

HEHE - aren't we silly!?! I do so love my nieces. I may not be the best Aunty at times, but I love 'em to bits. Looking at these though I thought to myself - gosh in two years time when I try this again there will be another muchkin to find room for!! And not only that - just how different these three are going to be in such a short time!!! Tegan is already looking less and less like a 'baby' - very much a little girl now and Leah's just blooming so much of late, personality wise and looks. As for Kira - that girl just never seems to change that much from photo to photo, just looks a little more taller and her face just fills out that little more.

Did I mention that I love my girls to bits??

2 comments:

Robin said...

They are just adorable! :) Nieces are the best! I can't get enough of mine either.

Anonymous said...

Oh No.. you girls are so pretty together! Sad is that there are no pics of us girls yet..my girls really have to be in front of camera except twin DD...By the way, thank you so much for your notes and it was so nice to hear from you again! Did you get kit yet? Le me know, thanks!