Monday, May 22, 2006

I don't like mondays

Thank you all for your kind words. It seems that a few new people came out of hideing with that post - and some old ones too.... GRACE - how on earth did you find me?? - well I guess it wouldn't be that hard - but still - thank you sweety for the SMS. Although have to admit you kind of broke my heart again and made me think of all the blah girls and how much I miss them... but alas what is done is done. Life moves forward right? So yeah I'm going to blame you today for my meloncoly [nah not really hehe that's all my own doing].

So yes it's monday and that will mean that I'm fragile today, I'm fragile most mondays. Mondays are the days that I'll want to hide away at home the most and the days that I will just want to go to bed and sleep till it's Tuesday - not that tuesday is all that much more different it's just a little more bearable. Don't know why - maybe just because it's not monday HAHA!

But I have stuff to do today - stuff to do all this week really - so I'm going to have to pick myself up off the floor, dust myself off and kick my own ass.... now where did I leave the tim tams? *brb*

Mmm Tim tam's good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your previous post actually made tears well up in my eyes. I have lost dogs in my life and I guess it reminded me of them. I am so sorry that you are having a bad day today. Cheer up and have a better day. (your new fan), Erin